SCHEDULE A PARENT VISIT
Parents who are interested in The Willow School may schedule an appointment and meet with the Director of Admissions. During the visit, parents will have the opportunity to ask questions, observe classes, and tour the campus. Prospective students may visit the campus and observe classes at their current grade level to learn more about our learning environment. Visits may be scheduled by contacting the Admissions Office at (908) 470-9500, ext. 2141.
SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
Applicants should submit a completed application together with a non-refundable application fee in the amount of $75.00. The application deadline is February 1st for the 2016-17 school year. However, if openings exist, we do accept students during the current school year.
COMPLETE SUPPORTING DOCUMENTS
- Transcript Release Form – Please sign this form and submit it to your child’s to current school. This form authorizes the school to send a copy of the child’s official transcript and school records directly to The Willow School.
- Teacher Evaluation Form – Please sign this form and submit it to your child’s current English and Math teachers.
STUDENT VISIT AND ASSESSMENT
Once the application has been received, the family will be contacted by the Admissions Office to schedule a student visit. Campus visits and assessments are held during weekdays, while school is in session.
- Preschool Small Group Session
- Kindergarten Half day visit
- Grades 1-8 Full day visit
NOTIFICATION OF DECISION
Parents will be notified of admissions decision in March. The contract and tuition deposit are to be returned within two weeks of the acceptance date to secure your child’s spot.